Welcome to Speed Dueling!
Speed Dueling is the perfect introduction to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME!
Speed Dueling is easy to learn, and is based on the ruleset found in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links video game. Whether this is your first time playing a physical card game, or you’re looking to take your Duel Links knowledge to the real world, Speed Dueling is your gateway to the world of Yu-Gi-Oh!
You can check our official website to learn more about Speed Dueling and stay up to date with any news and events!
What’s Speed Dueling?
- Speed Dueling is a specialised version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME.
- Speed Dueling features 4 basic card types: Monster Cards, Spell Cards, Trap Cards and Skill Cards.
- The goal is to Summon powerful monsters, power them up with Spell or Trap Cards, and battle your opponent.
- Skill Cards let you become your favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! character, and give you special abilities to use in your Duels!
- Both players start with 4,000 Life Points. Reduce your opponent’s Life Points to 0 to win the Duel!
How can I learn how to play?
Speed Dueling and Duel Links
Speed Dueling and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links share a similar ruleset. By playing one game you learn how to play the other at the same time!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is available on Steam and your mobile device. Visit the Duel Links website to learn more.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links features an interactive tutorial called Duel School. Use Duel School to learn new tactics for Speed Dueling!