We understand that we have a lot of dedicated PES Manager fans out there who have spent a lot of time and effort on making a great team. We recommend that you create a password and remember your ID for the game so that if anything happens, you'll be able to recover your precious data and carry on from where you left off.
Here's how to set up a password:
- On your device tap the ‘menu’ button in the bottom left hand corner of the app main screen.
- tap the ‘data transfer’ round button. It has a little picture of a mobile device on it.
- There should be string of numbers already entered in the ‘Your ID’ field. This is, you guessed it, your ID.
- Choose a password and enter it into the ‘Password’ field. (Passwords must be 8-18 alphanumeric characters in both upper and lower case)
- Remember your ID and password.
Now you can rest assured that you'll be able to restore your game if anything goes wrong or if you purchase a new device.
Have fun in PES Manager!