So, you've downloaded the exciting app PES Manager for your device and you are eager to get started? Here are some helpful tips that will lead you on the road to success!
- Before you start your new app for the first time, make sure that you are connected to the Internet. A download is required before you get started, so connecting your device to a WiFi network is recommended.
- Once you have tapped your newly installed app to start it, choose your country or region of residence and choose a language.
- At this point you’ll need to download additional data. It may take a while, but only on the first time you start the app. While the download is in progress, you’ll see some tips and tricks on the screen. Tap the screen to see more! You can gain a better understanding of the game while you wait!
- After downloading and connecting, tap ‘Start New Game’ to get started. You’ll now be taken through registering your team. You enter a team name, choose your strip and choose an emblem. Choose a unique look for your unique team!
- When you have finished this section, tap ‘modify’ if you want to make any more changes or tap ‘OK’ to start playing with the team you have just created.
- Now you get to meet your personal assistant, Elly. Tap the down arrow on her speech bubble to read what she has to say. She’ll pop up a lot at first and is very helpful. She’ll teach you everything you need to know, so read everything that she has to say carefully. You’ll know everything you need in no time!
- After some instructions, you’ll be guided through your first match. You might be wondering why you can’t skip the actual match itself. Don’t worry; it’s just for the first half of your first match, after that you can skip the matches if you wish. They are fun to watch though!
Well done, now you know the basics! Before starting real matches, you might want to try the Academy. It lets you get a feel for the flow of the game by taking on and completing a series of challenges. It's good to spend time here until you are used to the game.
*win matches to get players
*get better players through 'prize draw'
*upgrade trainers by training them
*play more matches with your upgraded team
Top footballers from around the world along with your rivals are all waiting! It's time to get started on PES Manager!