To ensure that everything is set up well on your platform please follow these steps :
- Remove the game CD from your console
- Delete all PES 2013 Game Data: in the XMB™ go to the Game tab and delete the PES Data in the Game Data Utility and Saved Data Utility (PS3®) folders
-Turn off your PS3® then connect it to Internet with a cable (no wireless)
-Turn on the PS3® and let the updates (if there are any) be downloaded
- Check if the PS3® firmware is up to date (4.46)
- Insert the game and launch it (the most up to date Patch 1.04 will be downloaded automatically)
- Install the Data Pack 6.0 through the Information menu
- (Re)download your Online Pass :
*Select 'PlayStation®Network' on the Main Menu
*Select 'PlayStation®Store' from the drop down list
*Select 'Show Downloads' from the list of options on the left
*As long as an Online Pass file has already been downloaded on this account, it will appear in this list. Click to download it again.
Now your game should run smoothly!