We know that you could spend many a precious hour building up your awesome team on our PES Manager app. What happens if you buy a shiny new device and want to play with your team on it? You can! We’ve made it possible for you to transfer your PES Manager data from one device to another.
You first need to set a password on your original device. If you delete the app before setting this password, your player data will be lost permanently. Here’s how to do it -
- On your original device tap the ‘menu’ button in the bottom left hand corner of the app main screen.
- Tap the ‘data transfer’ round button. It has a little picture of a mobile device on it.
- There should be string of numbers already entered in the ‘Your ID’ field. This is, you guessed it, your ID.
- Choose a password and enter it into the ‘Password’ field. (Passwords must be 8-18 alphanumeric characters in both upper and lower case)
- Remember your ID and password.
Now, on your new device, install the app, if you haven’t already, and head to the same ‘data transfer’ page. Enter your ID and your newly created password to load up all your data and carry on playing where you left off!
Please note: We recommend that you set a password even if you are not planning on transferring your data. It's best to have a password so that you can restore your game, just in case!
Have fun in PES Manager!