To enjoy all that the companion app has to offer you can connect it to your copy of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes so that you can use iDroid on a second screen and listen to the Cassette Tapes collected in-game!
All you need to connect to the iDroid Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Companion App to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is:
- For your console to be connected to the Internet
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- PlayStation®Network account ID and password
- Wireless LAN router so that both the console and device running the app are connected to the same network
- Smartphone or tablet for running the companion app with iOS 6.0 or later or Android 4.0 or later
You can find a step-by-step guide on how to connect in the “Data Portal” section of the app!
For more information about what’s in the iDroid app, go here.